This Web site has been produced as an online version of the data book, Child Health USA 2008-2009, published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in September 2009.
Child Health USA is an annual report on the health status and service needs of America’s children. It provides graphical and textual summaries of secondary data on over 50 health-related indicators.
The information in this publication:
- Reflects the increasingly diverse population of children and families
- Highlights emerging issues and trends
- Profiles children’s health from a variety of data sources
- Serves as a concise reference for policy makers and program managers
- Population Characteristics
- Health Status
- Health Services Financing and Utilization
- State Data
- City Data
Find more information on:
Child Health USA 2008-2009 is not copyrighted. Readers are free to duplicate and use any of the information contained in this publication, although permission should be obtained before using copyrighted photographs.
Please provide feedback on this publication to the HRSA Information Center.