The full set of National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs 2005-2006 findings for each indicator are available at HRSA's MCHB Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health (HRSA Grantee Web site).
To view or print these PDF documents, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
- The National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs Chartbook 2005-2006 (108 pages, 6.5MB)
- By section:
- Front cover, Table of Contents, Introduction, Welcome Letter (9 pages, 461k)
- National Indicators section (35 pages, 3.1MB)
- Core Outcomes, Key Measures of Performance section (8 pages, 700k)
- State Data section (52 pages, 2.5MB)
- Technical Appendix and sources (1 page, 165k)
There are several ways to order your own complimentary copy of the data book:
- Visit the HRSA Information Center to order online.
- Mail your request to: HRSA Information Center, 8280 Greensboro Drive, Suite 300, McLean, VA 22102
- Call any of these numbers: 1-888-ASK-HRSA (275-4772) or in Virginia, 703-442-9051, or TTY/TTD: 1-877-4TY-HRSA (489-4772)