Prevalence of CSHCN: Individuals
Children without special health care needs represent 86.1 percent of children under 18 years of age in the United States, while the other 13.9 percent are estimated to have special health care needs based on the NS-CSHCN survey screening questions.

> Back to National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs Chartbook 2005-2006