International Perspectives on Youth Violence
Tuesday, June 26, 2001, 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Overview | Presenter Information | Agenda | Resources | Archive
Please check the Technical Requirements section for assistance with downloading the presentations.
- Best Practices of Youth Violence Prevention: A Sourcebook for Community Action http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/dvp/bestpractices.htm
- Blueprints Project
Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence - University of Colorado at Boulder http://www.colorado.edu/cspv/blueprints/
- The Center for Mental Health in Schools at the University of California at Los Angeles
- Children's Safety Network: National Injury and Violence Prevention Resource Center
- Fingerhut LA, Cox CS, Warner M. International Comparative Analysis of Injury Mortality. Advance Data Number 303, October 7, 1998.
- Nansel TR, Overpeck M, Pilla RS, Ruan WJ, Simons-Morton B, & Scheidt P. Bullying Behaviors Among US Youth: Prevalence and Association wtih Psychosocial Adjustment. JAMA. 2001;285:2094-2100.
- National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2001). "Surveillance of Fatal and Nonfatal Firearm-Related Injuries, United States, 1993-1998."
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr. (Specify /mmwr ss.html)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2001). "Youth Violence: A Report of the Surgeon General." Rockville, MD.