Adding Faculty and Trainees to the MCH Training Listserv
- Go to the NIH Listserv Home Page at https://list.nih.gov
- Click on "Create New Password"
- Enter your email address and desired password
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided
- To activate your password, simply follow the instructions in the confirmation email that was sent to you.
- Please wait until you receive a message from LISTSERV saying "Your new password was registered successfully" before trying to login.
- Click on "Login"
- Enter your email address and password
- Enter "MCHTRAINING" in the search box and click the "Search" button
- Click the "Subscribe" link under Options
- Enter your name and click on the "Subscribe (MCHTRAINING)" button
- MCHB will receive a copy of your request and if you are affiliated with an MCH Training Program you will be added to the list.
- Once you receive a confirmation notice, you will begin receiving listserv messages.
There are many listservs which you may find helpful to keep you abreast of trends in maternal and child health, funding opportunities, and research opportunities. Here are a few:
Back To Top