This Web site has been produced as an online version of the data book, Women’s Health USA 2010, published by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in October 2010.
Women’s Health USA is an easy-to-use collection of current and historical data on some of the most pressing health challenges facing women, their families, and their communities.
Information in this book:
- Reflects the everchanging, increasingly diverse population and its characteristics
- Highlights emerging issues and trends in women’s health
- Profiles women’s health from a variety of data sources
- Serves as a concise reference for policymakers and program managers
- Population Characteristics
- Health Status
- Health Services Utilization
Find more information on:
- Indicators in previous editions of the data book
- Contributors to the data book
- References to the graphs in the data book
Women’s Health USA 2010 is not copyrighted. Readers are free to duplicate and use any of the information contained in this publication, although permission should be obtained before using copyrighted photographs.
Please provide feedback on this publication to the HRSA Information Center.